Jigyasa Taneja Sethi - Founder
I started my film journey at a very early age performing for a chocolate bar commercial! That was the moment I fell in love with every aspect of that world of cinema ,” says Jigyasa, winner of BAFTA award and Regional Oscar Nominee for her film “Dussehra” and Dadasaheb Phalke Award winner for her recent film on teenage self image issues-“Pari and Pinocchio “for Royal Stag.
“With JAM Arts , I want to create a supportive environment for new talent, I want to educate parents on the industry and I want to build awareness to help raise the bar for arts and media amongst youth. Besides that I want everyone to experience the joy and dignity of the arts.”
Jigyasa, has been an assistant director for films such as Don and Being Cyrus ,and Creative Director for various web and TV projects. She is consultant to Hollywood and Indian filmmakers and has successfully managed to use her cultural Indian background along with her educational USA background to create path-breaking, cross-cultural content in Theatre and Cinema as head of JAM Productions. Read More
Tell Your Story
- Direction for Film ,Video
- Online and Offline Theatre
- Designing workshops and special curriculums.
- Portfolio Making
- Project Guidance
One On One Sessions
- Individual sessions for preparing & rehearsing presentations and performances, speech enhancement and confidence building.
- Personality development, language skills , theatre skills , writing and communication skills and more.
- Age group: Children and Adults
- Workshops & programs for corporates &educational institutes
- Teacher Training in Video & Drama
- Improvisational Theatre for all ages
- Writing and Communication Skills
Internships & Work Opportunities
Career and Higher Education Guidance
Short and Long Course Options
Delhi – 11/12 Sarv Priya Vihar, New Delhi, 110016.
Mumbai – 17 Indradarshan 1, Andheri West, Mumbai, 400053
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org