- Week 1: Introduction & Finding Your Story
- Session 1B : Creative Visualization and Character Misbehavior
- Week 2: Structure of a screenplay
- Week 3: Hero’s Journey
- Week 4: Etching your main character’s journey
- Week 5: Genres and Writing for different mediums
- Week 6: Review Premise Line and Story Components.
- Week 1 & 2: Sequence Statements
- Week 3 & 4 : Character &Scene Work
- Week 5 & 6: Dialogue & Scene Work
- Week 7 & 8: Format and Checkpoints
- Week 9 & 10: Draft submission and Review
- Professional writing is all about effective Rewriting.
- The second and most critical development cycle of your story and draft and making it industry ready.
- The draft will be read by a studio consultant in Mumbai.
- Internship opportunities based on merit may be provided and year long access to events and information.